[Wine] Playonlinux and Office 2007

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 09:51:18 CST 2010

mulx <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>PlayOnLinux-wine-1.3.1-ubi-drm.pol => patched. Based on release 1.3.1 of WineHQ and patched with a patch for avoid "ubi-
>drm". Patchs applied are included into the .pol.

A question we all may have is where do the patches come from?  Are they 'suggestions' in the Wine Applictions Database, are they 'hacks' in Bugzilla or are they pending patches submitted to and pending acceptance in the Wine Patches area?

Also, if one of the patched .pol files 'breaks' would POL be willing to be the interpeter as to whether this is a Wine bug or a POL induced problem?  Would the same apply for POM?

Thank you.

James McKenzie