[Wine] Graphics and Version questions

debiantr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 10 10:42:17 CST 2010

Hi all,

I have two questions. I am using Wine v1.1.42, which is downloaded from your debian repo. it says, v1.1.42 but you claim 1.2.2 is out, on your homepage. That confused me a bit :)

Second one is about graphics of a chess program called Babaschess. It works really fine, but the graphics have some problems. On the screenshot given here,[img]http://appdb.winehq.org/appimage.php?iId=30216[/img], they seem fine.

mine looks like [Image: http://img151.imageshack.us/i/babaschess.png ]

what may be the problem?
thanks a lot

debiantr

PS: on the preview I did not see the pictures, so I am also giving links