[Wine] Re: Mass Effect 2 bug 23135

Chris-WF wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 12 04:46:07 CST 2010

My old installation is not working with the actual unpatched wine 1.3.8.

I remember i played the whole game through the end on my dual core. Don't check you Bugreport intensive. But "now" the game will not lunched with an unpached wine too.

As i played the game, i'm sure i used a patched wine 0.9.x Version and the whole game worked fine. Don't think that your error is about the Game, maybe its a hardware specific Bug or come with the update of Wine/Xorg.

Now i have not much time to repatch wine 1.3.8 or find and install the 0.9.x Version, patch it again.