[Wine] Re: Need help with a bug in wine

Fredd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 12 09:52:54 CST 2010

Yeah, ok. I installed F.E.A.R. from DVD. Also i didn't install it on drive c i installed it on root, drive z.
I tried installing it several times and the result is the same. Somehow the installation is not recognized and so i can't apply the patch and i can't apply the crack and i can't play the game.
I would install it with Playonlinux but there is this problem with the cd key, the font is to big and it doesn't fit the box. I have taken care of it if i install it with wine but not if i install it with Playonlinux. Plus i can't find Sacred in the games Playonlinux has so i can't try that either.