[Wine] Re: Wine is using onboard graphic card instead of the "real

Arakash wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 12 13:28:04 CST 2010

hm this command shows the right Card.
glxinfo | egrep 'renderer|vendor':

Code:

server glx vendor string: ATI
client glx vendor string: ATI
OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series

is there a way to see which card is used by wine (other than the indications in games)?

I researched a little more about my mainboard and the onboard graphics card should be automatically deactivated when i start with a other card and crossfire is not active (which isn't).
(I actually tried booting with crossfire but it didn't even draw the gui, so i disabled it again)

Any other ideas? I have no idea why and how this happens :(