[Wine] Re: Lineage II - Freya (Russian release)

DieselMachine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 12 15:36:03 CST 2010

Hi, Macht
I try to solve the same problem. Oreans32.sys is a kernel mode driver and it attempts to read Windows kernel memory

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0xc0300004 at address 0x5562d7 (thread 0025), starting debugger...

But this memory belongs to linux kernel (as I understand) and driver fails.
I think there is no chance that it will be fixed in Wine. We have to wait while Themida fix their driver or somebody find a workaround.
BTW, do anybody know what is in Windows kernel at this address?

Link to our forum http://forum.asterios.tm/index.php?showtopic=51427