[Wine] Re: Wine produces lots of errors

cainn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 13 14:03:26 CST 2010

I have been experiencing the same problem ever since I upgraded to 1.3.9.

The program uninstaller.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This can be caused by a problem in the program of a deficiency in Wine.  You may want to check http://appdb.winehq.org for tips about running this application.

If this problem is not present under Windows and has not been reported yet, you can report it at http://bugs.winehq.org.

This happens every time I attempt to launch the Wine uninstaller.  Like the OP I am also running Ubuntu 10.10.

I am about to run off and file a bug but I wanted to post this here as well to let everyone know that this is not a problem isolated to a single user.  Until I saw this post I was concerned that I was the only one experiencing the problem.