[Wine] Warband + Wine

adept7771 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 14 13:03:14 CST 2010

Sorry for my Eng ^)

I read at your site: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19800
this page says - warband can be playing by wine! But i cant play it... 3 or 4 days i trying. Please help me.

I have ubuntu 10.10 , 64bit. Other games play in wine (such as wow, or wcIII). Today i started the hacked version of warband file. The hacked version is working at wine.

But i have a license disc. When i starting the game - i see the error. I think trouble in sub-programm, that activating the game. When i starting activating warbad console - z see the same error.

Screens:

[Image: http://i014.radikal.ru/1012/40/20bb1890838e.png ] (http://www.radikal.ru)