[Wine] Re: The Next Big Thing - Bug: xmllite.dll.CreateXmlWriter

Chris-WF wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 14 22:54:33 CST 2010

thank you vitamin!
I could not download the file frome the MS page cause of the verification of my "windows system". But sure i had one so i copy the dll from there to my system32 Directory.

Thought that winetricks install that file since it was in the system32 folder. How do you know thats the file was not the native dll? Cause of the unimplemented funcition Sting? I can't still memorize this with the new native or buildins dlls. Where is the "right" place to store the native dll files since wine might store his one in the  system32 directory.

I got this run with that ugly trick of removing xmllite.dll and copy the file from my windows system.

Thank you very much. So i am pleasant for this game and release!