[Wine] 3Dsetup.EXE has encountered a serious problem....

ineki00 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 04:46:36 CST 2010

Hello,

i am trying to run Wizardry 8 on my mac and when i execute the app i get this error:

3Dsetup.EXE has encountered a serious problem and needs to close...

i read posts about this and it said to locate a dxdlll file and rename or delete it but that file doesnt exist in my systems32 folder.

Im a complete newbie at this stuff n a little confused while Wiz 8 wont seem to load. as far as i can tell no one else who has installed it has had this error