[Wine] Re: 3Dsetup.EXE has encountered a serious problem....

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 07:38:58 CST 2010

How did you install it?  Since you said App, I am wondering if you are using the Wizardy 8 Wineskin wrapper I made (links to it are on portingteam.com)... it works pretty good.

If your just trying this in general Wine usage or something like WineBottler or anything that uses your standard X11.app, there will be problems.  Try setting it to run in a virtual desktop in Winecfg and see if that helps.