[Wine] Wines For Humanity

Wines For Humanity wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 11:02:07 CST 2010

Hey everyone!  I am not meaning to post spam here, I have looked around the site and seen lots of wine enthusiasts.  I work for Wines For Humanity and we hold wine events and donate proceeds from the sales of our wines to charity.  The charities can be picked by the hosts and we have lots of great selections of wines.  You can find out more information here.... www.winesforhumanity.com.  We are also looking for advisors who want to hold wine tastings and earn money while teaching people about wine.  We have branches all over the US.  Please contact Anton @ anton at winesforhumanity.com for information on this.  Thanks!