[Wine] How to run VBscript using wine?

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:21:35 CST 2010

Dear DanKegel,

Thanks a lot for your work!
After upgrade winetricks to r2045, both wscript and cscript works well!

Now there is also a small problem.
I tried two different ways to install windows script host.
1.
winetricks wsh56 (or winetricks wsh57)
In this kind, both wscript and cscript works.
2.
winetricks ie6
In this kind, cscript works but wscript not.

$wine wscript test.vbs
fixme:msvcrt:_setmbcp trail bytes data not available for DBCS codepage 0 -
assuming all bytes
fixme:msvcrt:_setmbcp trail bytes data not available for DBCS codepage 0 -
assuming all bytes
fixme:msvcrt:_setmbcp trail bytes data not available for DBCS codepage 0 -
assuming all bytes
fixme:msvcrt:_setmbcp trail bytes data not available for DBCS codepage 0 -
assuming all bytes
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {6c736db1-bd94-11d0-8a23-00aa00b58e10} not
registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{6c736db1-bd94-11d0-8a23-00aa00b58e10} could be created for context 0x1
fixme:wscript:ActiveScriptSite_OnScriptError ()

--
Regards,
Qian Hong