[Wine] This TV show displays American people's life style.

jamesjackson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 23:47:17 CST 2010

I love The Simpsons, I do. They have been a constant in my life since I was a child, and they still make me laugh. The Simpsons DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/the-simpsons-seasons-1-21-dvd-boxset.html) I've been an avid fan of The Simpsons since the show started when I was in elementary school. It was one of the only shows that I was at home watching as a teenager. Whenever you have the money to buy the DVD set and watch them ad nauseum. People hate watching the show for House MD DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/house-m-d-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) me because I have so many episodes in memory. I can imagine the gift or the Simpsons episode in all situations. I LOVE The Simpsons. Despite my limited funds (ie, I can not afford cable), I scraped together enough to buy in the first 13 seasons, The Office DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) which are all correct, I think. Shop, are impressive. We love them.I've been an avid fan of The Simpsons since the show started when I was in elementary school.However, ... I recently purchased a 20 period of my favorite show, (it was on sale! Woot!) And could not wait to get home to watch it. Well, actually I did not Grey's Anatomy DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/comedy/greys-anatomy-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) even know what to do about it. Product placement, plot twists utterly ridiculous and stupid, and - bottom line - is not funny. I'm usually smiling and laughing my way through each episode, by filling in the middle of the box, etc. No, Season 20's MI5 DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/mi5-spooks-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html) rare, if not even crack a smile during the entire episode of Season 20.My husband and I became conscious pleasure to share with each other, but not in our normal man, that rocks the stage! sort of way, but in the method location of rare birds (Hey! This part was fun!Yes, that!) I fell asleep while watching I had not seen before! This is unheard of! It was like a completely different show. A version not funny, lame and stupid The Simpsons. What happened?