[Wine] I love House. It's a great show

jamesjackson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 23:48:36 CST 2010

I find the House MD DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/house-m-d-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) show entertaining. House and his team keep things going each week with the story lines and there are usually 2 or 3 going on at the same time. Then add the mix of the drama between House and his team The Office DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) members and it gets fun & crazy! I will say that I could have easily lived with out the whole "gay thing" as I don't find that very entertaining and it did nothing to enhance the story. What can I say except I love the House Series! I just wish it would be nice shaved his The Simpsons DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/the-simpsons-seasons-1-21-dvd-boxset.html) beard stragly is not the case! I'm glad he finally tries to create a romantic connection with Cutty. I had to buy the video I am not always available to catch it on television on a regular basis. Would recommend this season six of the group! Good bonus disc too.House MD Grey's Anatomy DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/comedy/greys-anatomy-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) season five is not as seasons 1-3. The last two seasons have been different, a new team has come into the fold, and Cameron and Chase were guest stars at best. But MI5 DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/mi5-spooks-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html) the show called House, and despite what others will say it's one of the best (if not the best) season of House. Of course, he had some problems. But why would not it? This show is not just begun. He served for five seasons. It was known early on that House and Cuddy chemistry, and they finally see where that leads. I say finally because it was inevitable.