[Wine] Re: Recommended processor for running wine

DanKegel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 18 13:05:27 CST 2010

Wine has been focused on correctness, not performance, so not
too many people have explored this kind of question.

(My guess is multicore is a good idea, partly because every wine
app needs to talk to wineserver, which is a separate process.
You can probably use normal linux tools to assign wine apps to particular cores, although then you need to think about whether you want
wineserver on the same core or not, I suppose.)