[Wine] Screen Freezing.

LemLock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 18 18:32:13 CST 2010

Here's an oddity that I've run across...

Here's the details:  I'm attempt to play a game called "Yu-Gi-Oh! Online" (http://www.yugioh-online.net) and the game runs / works beautifully until I try to type anything in the game's "chat bar".

If I type something in game it'll work until I click the mouse, but upon clicking the mouse the screen just freezes.  I can still see the application running along like nothing has happened on the command line, but the Window is effectively frozen and I have to CTRL-C to get the game to quit.

The only thing of note that the logs show is right after the click the terminal has this message:

fixme:imm:NotifyIME NI_CLOSECANDIDATE

This happens in the latest Stable and the Development branches of code and I am running this on OS/X 10.6.5.