[Wine] Re: Wine with Renderpal -> Communication Error

pechart wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 19 04:45:36 CST 2010

Thanks for your reply.

The problem SHOULD be reproducable, as the trial is the full software package with only 3 client licenses.
Just install the demo server application to the linuxserver with Wine and install the client to one or more machines with Win7 (i think this is also valid for XP).

I don't remamber exactly how many renderers are there by default, maybe around 30 with all versions (they are sorted in a group->renderer->version way). I think we have deleted (not hided, what is also possible) all but 5 or 6. I'll recheck that tomorrow at the office. I'll also try to get some results with wireshark, then.