[Wine] Re: Help testing regression

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 20 08:34:57 CST 2010

jpka wrote:
> Hi! I also need regression testing. Sadly, while try to install wine into my Ubuntu 10.10,

You should not install Wine when doing regression testing.

> But please not suggest 'not install wine but run it locally', it's not work: wine-1.0 taken from Ubuntu repos, and wine-1.0 compiled myself and run from home folder, gives different results.

If the problem disappears in plain Wine, then it's a packaging issue, not a Wine bug. Report that to your distro.

Your problem is also unrelated to the original subject of this thread. In the future, please start new threads for new problems instead of hijacking old ones.