[Wine] Re: Wine networking problem

mastahyeti wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 20 11:40:56 CST 2010

Alright, I figured out how to run from this prefix in wine without playonlinux. Here is the output I am getting

fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"msvcm80"
Added 0006009A to map.
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Configuration"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Xml"
fixme:thread:NtQueryInformationThread info class 16 not supported yet

I am going to try disabling ipv6 now.