[Wine] Re: the state of wine under Mac Os X

mr jingle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 20 12:00:29 CST 2010

No idea? Even a "don't bother, it won't work" or "most games should work more or less as running under linux" could be helpful, before spending an afternoon trying a game after another.
(Yeah, I know I could start reading the sources looking for different rendering / logic paths, I was just hoping that someone could have given me an answer without too much hassle :P )

I could point to some examples of divergent behaviour if it could help, but I hope it's clear that it wasn't the scope of this post.