[Wine] Problem with Landscape printing

fhmanas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 21 01:02:41 CST 2010

I am having problem printing in Landscape mode.  I have a program that requires landscape printing.  I have a Canon ip2770 attached directly to my machine, and is configured properly in Cups, correct driver and all.  OpenOffice works perfectly in Portrait and Landscape printing.

In Wine, Portrait printing works perfectly for my program and the Wine Notepad.  However, in both my program and the Wine Notepad, printing in Landscape will print the document skewed to the right, thus giving me a a good 3 inches of white space on the left side of the paper and my document is cut off when it reaches end of paper.

I have tried with this with multiple printers, HP Deskjet and 2 Epson Dot-Matrix and it is all the same way.  Is this a bug in Wine handling landscape modes?  My Wine version is 1.2 and OS is Ubuntu 10.04, paper size is US Legal.

Please help.