[Wine] Re: D drive

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 21 08:35:20 CST 2010

thiebo wrote:

> I have installed Wine on Opensuse 10.3 and it works great.

That's a very old distro, and new binary Wine packages haven't been produced for it for quite some time. So what version of Wine are you using? If it's older than 1.2.2, it's no longer supported here.

> So I tried to change things by running configure wine, and indicating that D:/ is on /home/me/.wine/d_drive

That path is not correct. In current Wine you should just click Autodetect with the CD already mounted in the drive and it should add it with the correct path.