[Wine] Re: D drive

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 21 09:46:04 CST 2010

thiebo wrote:

> Is it necessary to reboot the computer upon each change made to Wine?

No.

You didn't answer my question about what version of Wine you're using. If it's not the latest development release, upgrade.

I also notice you said you copied the program folder rather than installing it. Unless this app is a simple exe that just runs without installing, it needs to be installed in Wine, just as it would in Windows.

Delete ~/.wine, install your program properly, and use autodetect to set the drives. If the problem persists, run it from a terminal and post whatever messages appear.