[Wine] Re: Error Encountered When Running Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

DBrinks wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 22 13:12:29 CST 2010

Unfortunately the patch I applied to the linker through the link you posted did not work.  However, it looks as if the linker is updated in OS X 10.6 and supposedly it fixes the problem.

I have been thinking about purchasing the update for my girlfriend and I but if I don't have to, I would prefer not to...

Any other suggestions?  Seems like I always see plenty of these 'RCT2 wont work on X operating system' threads.