[Wine] Just Cause segfaults

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 24 19:04:13 CST 2010

On 12/24/10 1:43 PM, bj0 wrote:
> I was trying to get this older game to work.  There are 2 entries in appdb, one says it works fine and the other says it doesn't work, but neither give any useful information.

You know, I love being a mind reader, but in this case, I'm going to
skip even trying.

Please, folks, when you want help with a program, please give us the
following (and I even think there is a sticky for this):

Name and version of program.
Name and version of Linux/UNIX distribution.
Version of Wine (wine --version in a terminal window.)

Any error messages you received when trying to run the program (even
that Serious Error pop-up is a start).

If you don't provide this, we CANNOT help you.

James McKenzie