[Wine] Re: Trying to run DDO on Ubuntu 10.10

Remy540 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 25 00:20:03 CST 2010

Adding things I forgot in OP.

Full version of wine is - 1.3.9-0ubuntu1~maverickppa1 (wine1.3)
                                  according to ubuntu software center

Used this with winetricks - $ bash ./winetricks vcrun200{3,5,8} d3dx9

I followed the Howto in Wine AppDB for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited as closely as possible.

Also I have tried to get a terminal output but I must be entering the command wrong. Or maybe it has to do with having to use PyLotRO to launch the game I'm unsure at this point.