[Wine] Re: Sketcup

RogerBlake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 25 12:20:40 CST 2010

I believe the SU uninstall program may be ruined. If that's the case
you won’t be clever to uninstall it through commonplace methods, but there
is a workaround I have used productively many times along the last
three years.
Try this thing:
1.- Remove the whole SU folder. If you saved your models in the sameSU
folder and want to keep them put them in a separate folder beforehand.
2.- Clean your registry form the residual SU files included the
corrupted ones. For this you will nedd a good and safe registry
cleaner.