[Wine] Wacom pressure problem Toonboom Studio 6 on Ubuntu 10.10

johantri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 25 19:53:47 CST 2010

Hi guys,

Just want to share that Toonboom Studio 6 and Trial is working on ubuntu 10.10 64 bit under Wine. The activation it self is pretty much straight forward, but at first i got a problem with internet activation. And then i restart the toonboom, and somehow it WORKS !

However i can't get the wacom pressure working on it. It just work as mouse. I googled it, but as a new user i can't find any solution that i can understand >_<

Does anyone know how to activate my wacom bambo fun CTE-650 pressure with toonboom studio ? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers ^_^

[Image: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p79/johantri/tbstudioubuntu1010.jpg ][/img]