[Wine] Re: ATI Graphics card

solo2101 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 26 17:21:16 CST 2010

Angus Hedger wrote:
> delete your ~/.wine and start again.
>
> Run the game from the terminal with wine 1.3.10 and no winetricks modifications and pastebin+post the results.
>
> Though the safest bet is turning off GLSL with AMD/ATI cards.

Im using Fedora 14 and and wine 1.3.10 is still not available on the repository,
if there any way that i can install wine newest version i will do it...
but once again, excuse my ignorance, i don't know how to do that.

Also i just check for updates and theres some
newer kernel
newer Mesa drivers... and other ... let me do these first and then i get back to you guys

thanks...