[Wine] Mac OS X version of Wine should be official

relynt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 26 18:07:50 CST 2010

I have a new Mac OS X system that I want to run some games on. I don't want to have to buy Windows just to run a few games (which is the reason for the switch, as well as for doing photography). I downloaded the beta version for Mac OS and it runs fantastic. No problems, good templates (although there could be more), and easy of use make it great and a joy to use.

I don't understand why Wine hasn't made it official yet.