[Wine] How do I make wine run for non root users?

Secured wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 27 01:40:11 CST 2010

Hello everyone;

I am a newb running Linux Ubuntu, as well as, WINE, and I am having a problem running the windows spider solitaire, as a warm up, with wine on a non root user id.  The problem is that when attempting to run the game, the root password is asked, and that is something I don't want happening.

Can you guide me on how to get this solve or point me in the right direction?

I am running Ubuntu 10.10 and WINE 1.2.1

Thanks in advance for your help...