[Wine] Re: Office 2007 install fail

Felixcm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 28 10:27:40 CST 2010

dimesio wrote:

> Felixcm wrote:
> > Hi I have downloaded wine 1.3.10 a few days ago but when I try to install office 2007 the installer fails every time, what can I do ?
> > Thanks for your help.
>
> Installs fine here in 1.3.10. Is this a clean wineprefix--no winetricks or other changes to default settings, nothing else installed?

Hi dimesio, Its a fresh install of wine 1.3.10 I do it trough Synaptic installing the package
wine 1.3,  and I didn't touch any configuration of wine, I'm installing office enterprice 2007
from a setup in my hard drive, but everytime I try to install it says Midrosoft office
Enterprice 2007 encountered an error during installation, 2 weeks ago I had
wine 1.22 and don't have this problem.

Thanks for your help