[Wine] Re: DVD-"this projector file is corrupt! Unable to cont

dedesite wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 30 16:06:21 CST 2010

I have the same issue here and using a nativ msvcrt.dll file doesn't.

What's really wierd is that I run this App on an other pc under the same Ubuntu version with the same Wine version and got no problem. Everything went fine and the app runs great.

The only difference is the graphic gard. On the one which works, it's a Nvidia 7300 Go and on the other it's an ATI Radeon Xpress 200M.

Now I realize that there is an other BIG difference, I didn't install Aikido 3D on a clean .wine folder, so I got a lot of other things install and can't remember everything I done...

I shouldn't have filled a test report with a non empty .wine dir.

I'll try to find what I could have install which helps Aikido 3D to launch ;).

Bye,
Andréas