[Wine] Why is this happening?

mrsmiley wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 2 00:23:51 CST 2010

Today I installed the new development version of wine and tested it out with a Touhou game (Touhou 12- Seirensen). However, upon running it, everything goes black and the console appears asking me to LOG IN.
I have no idea why this is happening. Would it be because of the fact that wine is currently in a development stage? Should I install the current stable version.

Most importantly, does anyone else have this problem and does anyone know why this happens? :/