[Wine] Itunes 9 Error 7

bangand0lufsen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 2 15:52:07 CST 2010

I am a bit new to wine and i have searched for an answer but have found nothing hopefully someone can help me out with this. I have already installed a few programs with wine and it works great but when i install itunes 9 it installs fine its just when i go to open it is keeps saying itunes did not install properly please reinstall Error 7. Iv tried reinstall and everything but iv ran out of things to try any help would be great cause i need itunes to sync up with my dj equipment.