[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.35 DirectX error on OS X

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 2 17:09:03 CST 2010

skaro wrote:
> Thanks for the advice, still not working. Have reinstall SNow Leopard and built 1.1.37 - same problem. Also tried MacPorts and it has the same problem. As soon as I revert back to
> 1.1.34 (in any guise) it's fine!
>
> I can't think of what else to try. I'm just suprised
> no one else is having the same issue on OS X.
>
> Any ideas?

its saying that it cannot find libGL.1.dylib ... basically... which is why it would fail.  If you set a DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH and tried a good compiled version like WineBottler... then I have no idea why it would say that.... it nothing I can reproduce, yet I haven't tried with lotro since I don;t have/play the game.  I have plenty of DirectX and OpenGL games that run fine with no change from 1.1.34 - 1.1.37 though....

you are using the stock X11 that came on Snow Leopard?  Did you try running a better/newer version installable through Macports?  Really shouldn't have an effect, yet the problem shouldn't be happening anyway.