[Wine] Re: Battlefront 2 extremely long level loading times

thorin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 3 04:56:58 CST 2010

That was all a bit confused, I should really start using the preview function here.

Okay, I unmuted the volume control for "Monitor of internal audio analog audio", within the pulseaudio volume control manager. That yielded a slightly quicker loading time, so I'm just thinking it might be related. It does seem to speed up the loading time from about five minutes to just a couple of minutes.