[Wine] Re: binding to privileged Linux ports (<= 1024)

mc2718 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 6 13:25:46 CST 2010

I have to have this functionality in order to take part in a Flash development project. The project environment is unfortunately not under my control - I need 843 for the Flash policy server and 80 for a local ONLY web server, so that I can run the tools and examples I need to build on. Life is life.

Do I set the capability on wine itself? Will the other windows goodies (exe files, etc) then inherit those?