[Wine] Re: Run linux binaries on Windows

daxue wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 7 01:56:07 CST 2010

Oh I didn't think that much. Thanks a lot anyway. I just want to use the CPU running part and basic file functions. Yeah, maybe just fine with doing some compiling in cygwin... But what if we do not consider the extra file system part (security, permission, etc) and only use files as a media to store data and only focus on the binary codes to be loaded into CPU and memory? I am really a binary idiot, sorry.