[Wine] Lotus Forms Viewer 3.5

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 9 20:24:00 CST 2010

chef wrote:
> I installed Lotus Forms Viewer 3.5 with Wine and I thought it was successful.  When I tried opening an xfd or xfdl file the forms viewer opens but the file does not.  I am new to Wine so any help would be appreciated.  I am trying to find someway to open Air Force forms and I figured Wine would be the best route.
>
> I am running Mac OSX 10.6.2 with a 3.06 Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB Ram.

Chief:

There is a missing function in Wine's implementation of riched20 that
prevents using PureEdge and Lotus Forms Viewers.  You might be glad to
know that there is activity on fixing this.  In the meantime, winetricks
riched20 is what you need to make this program work (maybe).

If you give me a download site, I would gladly test it on my Mac with
the current version of the patch I'm working on (with several others as
well.)

Contact me off-list if needed.

James McKenzie