[Wine] How do I point an application to a virtual drive I created?

secretd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 10 05:52:56 CST 2010

How do I point an application to the virtual cdrom I created?

First of all I am a novice, I have been using ubuntu for less than a week. That said, I am trying to install Rosetta Stone language pack on to ubuntu

I have done the following:

1. Mounted an ISO to my documents using Gmount-ISO
2. I have gone in to winecfg and created a couple of cdrom drives (as in the screenshot)

[Image: http://s2.postimage.org/jsG9S.jpg ] (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsjsG9S)

Now, I need to point rosetta stone application to the ISO so that it can load the languages. How do I do this?[/img]