[Wine] Call of Duty install problem

gr4fimaci wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 10 10:08:07 CST 2010

Hello,

I've got a strange problem. I've got Call of Duty in mdf files. I converted these to iso (cod1.iso, cod2.iso).

Install steps (Ubuntu 9.10, so I use sudo command):

1;
winecfg &
setting e: drive to /media/iso as CD-DOM drive (tried any other, same problem)
Accept and close wincfg.

2;
sudo mount -t iso9660 cod1.iso /media/iso -o loop
ls /media/iso // everything is OK

3;
wine e:\Setup.exe (wine start /unix /media/iso/Setup.exe was the same)
starting setup and stopping when cod2.iso (alias cd2) is needed

4;
wine eject e: // cannot
sudo umount -l -f /media/iso // suggested here another topic, unmounted
wine eject e: doesn't work of course
sudo mount -t iso9660 cod2.iso /media/iso -o loop
ls /media/iso // everything is OK - but not completly...

5;
try to continue setup by clicking OK, but asks cd2 again.

I've heard to install somebody CODUO under Ubuntu with Wine, so it's possible, but do not know the right way to install.

Can somebody help?

Regards:
grafimaci