[Wine] Re: gekkeiju online running, now just need shaders

tenclouds wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 10 13:29:27 CST 2010

So I had not had a chance to check the last couple of posts here, but I have managed some degree of success none-the-less.

I ditched linux mint and instead I am now running Kubuntu 9.10. I also have about twice as much ram on this machine than I did las time.

I have Gekkeiju Online running just fine.

I installed PlayOnLinux 3.7.2.
Through PlayOnLinux I used the lates wine version (1.1.38).
Everything works great. No fuss, no muss

I probably could have done this without PlayOnLinux. Is there some reason why that program isn't recommended?