[Wine] Logitech Harmony Remote Software (7.7.0) Fails to See Remote

HarmonyRemoteProblems wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 11 00:49:44 CST 2010

Logitech Harmony Remote Software (7.7.0) fails to see remote when it is connected via USB.  I am running Wine(32) 1.1.36 on Fedora 12 (X86_64).
The Harmony 900 remote control is turned on and shows the USB icon on it's LCD, however the Logitech software simply says:

"Plug the USB cable into the remote control, or press any button on the remote control to wake it up".  The progress indicator stays at 0% no matter how long I let it sit there.  The "Show Status" button in the Harmony software displays absolutely nothing.

lsusb shows the following:

Bus 003 Device 004: ID 046d:c11f Logitech, Inc.

KDE reports the device as: "Belcarra Belcarra Generic MDLM" although I'm not sure it has fully detected it?

Any help would be most appreciated, thanks!