[Wine] Re: winehq mailing list silently reject my emails?

jeffz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 12 07:35:24 CST 2010

James McKenzie wrote:
> jeffz wrote:
>
> > leniviy wrote:
> >

> > > My message was list the next day and I already got 1 reply. jeffz do you moderate e-mails from subscribed?
> > >

> > Subscribers have their emails posted without moderation, but I think the only exception is for very large mails, but they are not very common.
> >

> Jeffz:
>
> The list information needs to be updated on Wine HQ then.  It states
> that you must be subscribed to post.  That and Wine-Devel as well.  This
> is the only open list for Wine.
>
> James McKenzie

Well, you do need to be subscribed to post, we don't very well want everyone to not subscribe or we'd be spending all our time moderating queued mail.

The situation stays the same, everyone should subscribe who intends to post.  The moderation is just there to catch any one-offs that people send through.