[Wine] Re: Need some feedback on this Printing Solution

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 13 08:55:01 CST 2010

Danila Sentiabov  Please do me a favor don't paste ubuntu forum and blog site garbage links here.

http://mambo.kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~takushi/ Was the direct link if you wanted to give the instructions to set it up.

I pointed to http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Canon-PIXMA_MP130 because if any new solutions for that printer is found it will also become listed there.

Big disadvantage of using what I call Ubuntu garbage links is they are not maintained by the person doing the work.  So they end up out of date and useless.  Also garbage links don't include email address or forums to contact in the case the instructions don't work.

People who create garbage links of information only want to make themselves seams important and don't deserve any attention.