[Wine] AppDB instructions

kyeohti wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 13 20:06:19 CST 2010

Hey Gang,

     I'm new here so I get to as a few dumb questions without feeling too dumb about it...  Several posts have been kind enough to include links to the AppDB pages, which I have been using, but I don't find there the instructions people allude to.  All I find in AppDB pages is lists and rankings and images and basically a report of how well it works and less about how to make it work for you or me.  I don't know how to paste a link yet, but the last AppDB page I looked at was for Fallout 3 in wine 1.1.36 on Ubuntu 9.10.

Thanks,