[Wine] Warcraft III - Battle.net issues - Mistake with gnutls?

Basinator wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 14 15:37:15 CST 2010

Huhu, I followed the HOWTO, but I guess I did something wrong

URL to appdb-article:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3126

When I start the app with cmd at the last step of the first howto point I get this error:

bas at Ubuntu:~$ ~/wine-war3/wine "C:\Programme\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe" /home/bas/wine-war3/wine: could not locate Wine source tree

I also had just extremly many disconnects at BNET, I didn't played, just entered chat rooms and tried to host and so on (maybe my inability of hosting is realted to this problem as well, i tired to forward the ports)

It seems that I didn't install gnutls propertly. Which version I shall install in the synaptic administration?
gnutls-bin?
gnutls-doc?

I runned the application through the normal start menu, not with the (maybe not) generated wine file, as through this I wasnt even able to start the game.

Can I still repair the game/and or wine, whatever is necessary?