[Wine] Re: No keyboard input when running RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

alex.graeff wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 14 23:15:26 CST 2010

> Can you run the program from the terminal and post back what happens
> when you press keys?
>
> See
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal
>
> in our FAQ on how to run your program from the command line and
>
> http://wiki.winehw.org//FAQ#get_log
>
> on how to create a log file
>
> If the output is rather large, please post it to a site like pastebin.com.
>
> Thank you.
>
> James McKenzie

For whatever reason, when I ran it from terminal a couple times I got an error and it would not start.  I tried to run it just by clicking the .exe and it worked just fine, not sure what the deal is.  Here is the log though:

fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f27c,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:d3d9:Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9 stub
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1280x960x0 @0! (desktop)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1600x1200x0 @0! (desktop)
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000008 at address 0x80e25d (thread 0019), starting debugger...

Is there a way to do a log without running it from terminal, seeing how it wont run that way?